Thursday, November 27, 2008

Another Lame Post about my cats



I swore I wasn't going to blog today. I thought, "Egads, I'm gonna be too busy cleaning and cooking to post on the blog.. besides, I'm running out of things to blog about.."


That was until I was eating breakfast this morning. I sit in the Living Room with munchkin and eat breakfast because he likes to eat whatever I eat. I usually share my whole wheat toast with him as we watch Playhouse Disney together.


At some point the cats will come greet me after taking their sweet time getting up from wherever they slept overnight in the house.


I don't "do" mornings well. I had a couple of jobs where I worked second shift (which I LOVED!) and this reset my body clock to "second shift" time. In the mornings it takes me a good HOUR or more to really wake up.


Sahara settled on the end table next to the upholstered chair where I usually sit. She doesn't normally do this. (Usually she sits on the back of the chair unless her sister has occupied it.)


I looked over at my perfectly posed kitty only to see that she had some "Red stuff" on her face. It took me a minute to realize, that she had decided to inspect the new flower arrangement with Star Lillies on our dining room table.


Our cats are allowed just about every place that we go, except counter tops and "eating" tables. Clearly this rule offends Sahara and she obviously gets up on the dining room table at night. She just HAD to show me that she defied me. I know that only Sahara does this because Lill isn't as athletic and she couldn't care less about getting on counters and tables.


My apologies for the bad photo but it was still dark out and I knew that If I didn't take the photo right then, she would somehow get the stuff all over our just cleaned house.


I just hope she doesn't realize that I've posted the photo to the internet. I'd hate to see what she'd do in retaliation..


(DISCLAIMER -I know that kitties aren't really malicious.. it's just funny to me that she chose to show off this morning instead of following the usual routine..)

3 comments:

jewelstreet said...

Your cat is gorgeous!

My cat is deliberately malicious. He really is bad and does it on purpose. But, he is the king. lol.

The Blonde Duck said...

Kitties are cute!

Tara Bennett said...

Those eyes are dazzling!!! Cat love and posts about it is not lame!!!