Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More about the Poor Kitties..



I know, it's more than just slightly lame that I'm just posting cat pictures. Especially pictures of my own cats.. But I want you to see the horribly way that they're treated. Truly less than royal by their standards I'm sure...

This is poor sahara having a quick nap...

As always, if you like any of the pictures you see and would like prints, you can find them at www.abounaderphoto.com or you can email me at heather@abounaderphoto.com and I'll find them for you.

3 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Save some turkey for the cat.

Sandy said...

Thank you for stopping by! I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving:)

Junita said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! I have two rescued brothers too and they were our babies until our most recent human baby! Now they think the baby is theirs.