
The Monster In Your Mind: Fifteen Ways To Corral Creative Intimidation
-
*Introduction*
It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been creating your art. It also doesn’t
matter how good you are at it. And it certainly doesn’t matter...
6 days ago








5 comments:
Oh..absolutely gorgeous. You certainly captured each ones spirit in those photos. I kept looking through trying to pick out a favorite and it's very difficult.
Each one has a story to tell; each one looks so regal and proud. I'll go with number four as my fav though as I love that trot you've so elegantly frozen.
Although I am not normally a huge fan of horses, these show them in a whole new light.
Thank you for sharing those!
Such magestic creatures!
Your photo's are beautiful. 350 pictures is a lot to sort through and choose from. WOW!!!
Great photos and gorgeous horses!! What a beautiful subject to capture by your lens!! :)
I love all your pictures!
I adore horses...but unfortunately my allergies keep me away from them more than I wish :(
Post a Comment