Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tired today..





I'm a little tired today for some reason. I think it's the heat! I'll post another photo from the photo shoot on sunday that I enjoyed so much! I already have business cards but I really should put THIS Image on there instead.






I did shoot some Dragonflies with my new canon Zoom lens that has image stabilization. (BLESS YOU MARIO!) The handheld shots were still a bit blurry but there was a lot more detail in the wings than my old lens. I can't wait to try this thing out on an equine photo shoot!


For some interesting reading on who's allowed to shoot photos at Horse Shows you can read trot.org or this Chronicle of the Horse thread.


I won't say which side I'm on, but I will say that everyone has the right to make a living and there has to be a compromise somewhere in those threads that makes sense.


I'm looking for more horses to take photos of, so if you live close to me, tell your friends with horses!

No comments: