Sunday, July 6, 2008

Success!.. Well Almost..





Last night, my neighborhood clubhouse did indeed set off fireworks! YAY! It was a bittersweet time though because I was so worried that the fireworks would wake our baby! Happily he sleeps like his dad and slept through everything.



There are trees between us and the Clubhouse so a lot of the fireworks bursts were slightly in front of the trees. I think it makes for an interesting photo of a shillouette of the tree but I'm sure other people will say "man, that would be a nice picture if the tree wasn't in the way". So I'll leave those on my hard drive and share the few bursts that did clear the trees.


I have to give credit where credit is due. Jeff Roush sent me the "formula" for getting the fireworks photos. You can find his website here: Jeff Roush Online


This morning it is very foggy. I wish that I could go drive the country side and look for horses to photo in the fog but I don't want to wake the whole house to leave. (I'd have to wake hubby to have him watch munchkin)

And yes, I took more pictures of my daylilies this morning...


I am going to a friends this evening to photograph her and her arabian. It's for my class. We are photographing action this week. Horses at the Trot, canter and at liberty. I'm hoping he gets all "Arab-y" for me so that I can get some nice pictures.

1 comment:

~Jenn ODonnell Danza~ said...

WOW!!!! You caught those fireworks dead on!!!
Man, that is awesome!!! Great foggy photo too.
Excellent! So inspiring!

~Jenn