Friday, July 4, 2008

Ok, I fibbed....











Since my Red Daylilies are almost finished blooming, I had to go out and get a few more photos of them while they were still wet from the rain.. I've also read an article about photo-ing fireworks and i think I'm going to give it a try - IF the clubhouse in our neighborhood has a fireworks show..






I also took the flies off of one of the Photos of Mocha the Arabian from the Stonyridge shoot and recropped one of the quarterhorse photos. My assignment was to get headshots and I took the assignment too literally. I think I may have to go back through those photos and redo them at some point. I wish though that I had gotten more of Mocha's neck in that beautiful light..








I haven't gone upstairs to work on tack yet.. maybe during munchkins next nap.. just seems like there is so much to do around here!

No comments: