Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Daylillies and Balloons

















I went out this morning and took more pictures of my glorious red daylilies.. They are so gorgeous in the morning in the shade. They're almost done flowering which means I won't have them around much longer.






This morning I was joined by a bumble bee. I don't care for bees because I swell up a bit when they sting me. I took a few pictures of my new friend but the fear I have of them showed in my shaky pictures.






Last night we had some hot air balloons float over our yard. We live close to a park and some wide open land so seeing them isn't uncommon. I've posted my three favorite pictures of them. I know that they're not the normal hot air balloon pictures but they're the three I liked the best.






Tonight a friend of mine and I are going to go take pictures of HORSES! Yay! I'm really looking forward to this shoot!

No comments: