Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Lens and New Watermark







I bought a new lens recently. It is a Canon zoom lens with image stablization. It is really heavy compared to my other lenses. Thank goodness it has image stabilization because I can barely hold it still!


I've become aware that folks may be snagging my images from my flickr, webshots, website and my blog. Because of this I'm going to have to go with a more aggressive watermark. I hate that I have to do it but I need to protect my copyrights. I've also removed most of my photos from Flickr and webshots. I am working on getting the photos watermarked on my website.


I found out yesterday that two more of my photos have become editors choice on betterphoto.com! This is pretty exciting! Unfortunately, as of July 1 they have done away with entries into their contests by free members. Paid membership is $45 and that is money that I currently need. At least I have the three photos entered for June's contest. hopefully they'll place!

No comments: