Sunday, August 31, 2008

TOOOOOO busy!





This week has been "too busy!" I haven't had a lot of time to work on tweaking photos from the Worlds Championship Horse show (saddlebreds) or to even finish up the Photos from the 2008 Kentucky State Fair Morgan show. I've also taken quite a few photos of my son and my cats.


I know that everyone takes photos of their pets, but my cats are black and I think that artistically, that makes them special. They are fantastic for making a photo look good in either color or black and white. Light on their coat is fascinating to me as are their faces and their movement. I swear that someday I'll be in the right place at the right time to catch a good picture of what I call "Kittypalooza". This is when my cats run after one another and playfully tackle eachother. Our rule is "no blood, no foul".


Above are photos of Sahara sleeping and of her watching me watch her.


I have a potential chance to do a farm shoot of Miniature Horses. I really hope that this opportunity pans out because I would LOVE to photograph them. I think that Miniature Horse are Absolutely adorable and I would love to own one someday!

No comments: