Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!




New years are always great aren't they? All about new beginnings, new hopes, etc.. Until of course about January 28th when you realize that the post holiday let down has begun and no one gets any holidays off until much later..hahahaha




I hope that this year I Get out of the house a LOT More, WITH the camera and that I become better at taking photos. I hope that you and your family have a wonderful new year and that all of your goals are accomplished :-)

3 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

I love your horse photos! They make me so happy!

Tara Bennett said...

Beautiful photos as always. I like the first one the very best!

Unknown said...

ooh pretty dapple grey! I also love your photos! and yes.. I hope I also get out more this year and with my camera also! I love to take pictures.. and I'll be out and see something really cool and just be mad at myself for not bringing my camera!
Rebecca Turner
www.solticeartstudio.blogspot.com